Sony’s new a6500 Mirrorless ILC camera packs all of the professional performance of a DSLR camera into a compact body. The a6500 features a 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor with an ultra-fast AF speed of 0.05 seconds and a whopping 425 phase detection AF points.
Additionally, in-camera, 5-axis optical image stabilization for every lens and enhanced AF features including intuitive and immediate touchscreen AF operation mean the a6500 will deliver the clearest pictures possible in any environment.
For professional cinematographers, 4K movie recording and pro video features including 2.4x oversampling with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, S-Log3/S-Log2, S-Gamut and gamma assist allow users to create ready-for-broadcast quality video footage.
The newly developed 24.2 MP (approx. effective) APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor features copper wiring and enhanced circuit processing that reduces the depth of the wiring layer to boost light collection efficiency.
In conjunction with the BIONZ X image processor and new front-end LSI, it significantly minimizes noise throughout a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-512005. Additionally, the front end LSI and highly conductive copper in the circuitry, accelerates readout speed to support high speed shooting with minimal lag, 4K movie recording3 with full pixel readout without pixel binning, Full HD 120fps shooting and 14-bit RAW output for still images.
- Sony a6500 Premium E-Mount APS-C Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Prime Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Wasabi Power Battery 2-Pack and Dual Charger for Sony NP-FW50 Batteries
- Sony 64GB 94MB/s Class 10 UHS-1/U3 SDXC Memory Card
- Focus DSLR Accessory Kit w/ Micro HDMI Cable
- Tiffen 52mm UV Protector Filter
- Focus Camera Neoprene Lens Pouch for Lenses Up to 4-Inches24.2MP APS-C Exmor sensor w/ up to ISO 51.200
Wide 425 phase detection AF points; Fast 0.05 sec. AF acquisition
5-axis in-body image stabilization steadies every lens
4K movie w/ 2.4x oversampling
OLED EVF w/ Live View & optical viewfinder immediacy